Dream Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven hero's drawn together by fate and stay tied together by their friendship. Keda with power over Psychic, Savira power over Fire, Medlock power over water, Kathleen power over lightening, Gotro power over earth, Scott power over light and Salvador

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking through the Shadows

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:06 am

Jo

Jo

Awaking bright an earily at 6am in the morning as the sun roses over the hills shinning into the hotel window. As the light hit her eyes she came awake.

"Arr... the bright circle has ruined Jo's sleep once again!"

She groaned at the sun, she find it so hard to sleep when the sun was out and it was so bright. She hooped out of bed walking around the room checking out all the things in the hotel room. She wanted a drink but didn't know were to get one.

27Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda woke up and the looked to the side as she quickly sat up as she could see that Jo was not beside her, oh where was this girl now.

"Jo how was your sleep?" Narda said softly as she then got up and out of bed, walking into the bath room she let over the tap and turned on the water, splashing her face with it she then look into the mirror

28Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 am

Jo

Jo

"That horrible orb in the sky wake Jo up again. Why can't it just be darkness all the time for Jo?"

She moaned, but her face light up when she saw the water come out of the tap. She copied what Narda did turning the tap on a little and then cupped her hands to catch the water. Then she brought it to her mouth and drink it. So fresh and cool.

"So how does Jo remove the bright circle from the skies?"

29Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

"You can't" Narda said as she looked up at the sun as the then rubbed her eyes as she looked back to Jo with a smile.

"The plants and animals need the sun to live" Narda really did not want to have to enplane this to the girl more as she would have to really think. Walking over to the spar she then put in the plug and then turned it on, she watched as the warm water slowly started to fill it up.

30Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Jo

Jo

"O' Jo hears flowing water,"

She said with glee. She put her hand in the water and was even more delighted that it was warm.

"But Jo likes the darkness better. Jo didn't like when they use to shiny bright lights in her eyes."

She was talking about the people that had kidnapped and tested on her for fifty years. The bright lights remind her of though horrible times.

31Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

"Sorry Jo but the sun is a good thing and lots of things need it" Narda said as she looked at her with a smile, turning off the water as the tub was full up, Narda then took off her cloths putting them to the side where they could not get wet as she slipped into the spar bath, she doubt that this girl would care as she was a little childish.

sighing as the warm water was so nice

32Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Jo

Jo

Jo slipped out of her short black dress dropping it on the floor and dropped her lacy black underwear on the bathroom floor to.

She got into the water with Narda. If Narda had not already noticed the tattoo on Jo's wrist so probably would now. It said Forsaken on the bottom side of her wrist and the numbers 0295 on the top side of her left wrist.

"Its so warm, Jo very much likes this."

She said as she splashed around in the water.

33Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:56 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda looked at the tattoo but did not say anything about it, this girl was clueless and she really did not want to get into it with her.

"yes the warm water it so nice just after you wake up"

closing her eyes she put her had under the water as she she stayed there for around 10 minuets and then came back up one more, this was so nice, she had not had a bath for a long time only showers.

34Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 pm

Jo

Jo

Jo jumped out of the bathtub as she heard a noises at the front door. Before she could get to the door shards of wood came flying at her face and three tall elves came into the room.

She was still naked at this time though it didn't seem to even cross her mind to put of clothing. Though kind of details didn't matter to Jo really.

The elves rised an eyebrow at Jo's cloth less look but don't bother to ask. They were looking for Narda.

35Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda jumped out of the bath as she heard the smash of the door, quickly throwing on her cloths, not really bothering to dry herself she came out of the bathroom

"whats the meaning of this?"

Narda went for her bag first, Narda swung it over her shoulder as she then look over at Jo's naked body, walking over to Jo she pulled her back and behind her as she then looked up at the eleven.

"I find that rather rude of you"

36Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 am

Jo

Jo

"Rude, ta... we have warrant for your arrest." The tall male elf told her.

"Who's this poorily dressed female with you?" Another of the males said as he waved the arrest warrant at her.

"Should we take her to?" The female elf said to the others, "Its your choose Narda come with as or go back to the future and out of are timeline!"

These elves only know what they'd been told by their King but they know she was out of time. The King had sensed her shifted into this timeline, his powers were very strong and he was very wise.

Jo stand behind Narda with a confused look on her face. She didn't seem to understand what was going on her.

"Timeline?"

She said softly as her soulless black eyes looked at Narda wondering what she had down to piss of the elves.

37Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda looked at the peace of paper, the warrant, as she then raised her eye brow at them. as she then walked up to the elf as she looked up at him, seen as he was tall, and she was not so much.

"that's funny... I have a choice now do I...." her eyes look at the elf as she then turned to look over to Jo,

"that's new to me... not like I wanted to come here" she sighed and walked back into the bath room getting Jo's cloths and walking back out with them.

"Jo come on... get dressed we have to go somewhere" she passed Jo her cloths as she then looked back at the eleven people standing at the door as she then picked up one of the shards of wood,

"by the way you can pay for this... I'm not... I was not the idiot that decided to play rambo with the wooden door"

38Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 am

Jo

Jo

Jo slipped into her underwear and dress. She was nice and clean but her clothes wear still pretty dirty though. She followed behind Narda like a little puppy, it was kind of cute and creepy at the sametime.

"What's going on Narda? Jo want's to know what being out of time means?"

"That's fine well cover the bill for the door and your room tab no problems Narda." The female elf said in a kind voice as she walked out to the front desk and paid their room tab, "Come on lets get moving."

"I say once more who is your friend girl?!" The shorter male elf said loudily in Narda ear as he walked them to the front desk room.

"Come on the couch is waiting outside," The taller male elf, He walked outside before the rest of them and waited by the couch. A covered over cart with one horse pulling it.

39Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda Looked at him as she covered her ear and then smirked hit him on the back of the head softly, it was more of a tap.

"You must have been the guy that went rambo on the door.." she said as she looked at him and tiled her head to the side.

"I said her name... and the girl said her own name... so just incase you did not pick up on that it was Jo" Narda said as she looked at him and then over to the other elf at the desk, she was nice and the other guy was good but shorty here was a pain in the but.

Narda grabbed Jo's hand as she looked at her, she was confused and Narda wish she could tell her but all she could do was explane the best she could.

"Well, I'm from a time thats after this one... and I don't think they like me here... but I was put here by a creature called Lathura..." She said as she walked to the front door and waited for the others to lead them out

Lathura was the one of the nine that controlled and held the power of Fire, he was one of the nine that could create a human like hologram image of him self with in any of the realms to speak to people.

40Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 am

Jo

Jo

"Yes that was my handily work. I mite be shorter then the other elves but I can shore make up for it in strength. Pretty good hey...?" The shorter elf laughed to himself.

"Hmmm... yes that was an interesting way to use your head." She said to the smaller elf, as she laughed at him. "Narday please follow me and Jo you to. I don't know what you have to do with all this Jo but we were told to take anyone that was with you Narda." She explained to them as she lead them to the wagon. "You guys shore hicked up a big food bill back their."

"Get on the wagon, times are a wasting." The taller elf got on the front of the wagon and took the rains. Wile the short elf jumped into the cart in the back. The female elf lead Jo and Narda to the steps at the back of the cart for them to get in.

Jo stepped up the steps into the wagon and sat down in side.

"Can Jo meet Lathura one day Narda?"

41Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

"Jo eats like a horse" Narda she as she then looked at the female elf as she then walked into the wagon and sat down next to Jo. "Maybe one day"

Narda then looked over to the smaller elf guy as she gave him a smile, she new what it was like to be short she was only 5"5' so she new what it was like to be short. Moving her hand to lean up agent the side of the cart.

"So did your king give you a warrant for for my arrest... what I have been here two days and all I did was come to this Hotel, eat sleep and take a bath.... last time I checked that was not a crime"

42Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:01 am

Jo

Jo

"Are King sees things. You know all that magical whoo haa." Said the short elf, he did seem to in pressed by her. 'What so good about this young girl anyways?' He thought to himself as he sat quietly in the wagon.

"Your under arrest for messing with the balance of time it self. So he tells us you are from the future and have come back to the past for some reason." The female elf explained to Narda as the wagon started moving head out of town and though a forest.

Jo moved to the back of the wagon so that she could look at out the back at the trees passing them by.

43Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda looked at the short elf, wow he really was not the sharpest knife on the cutting block, her eyes looked over to the female elf as she sighed and left back onto the set.
"Messing with the balance... you hear that..." she said out loud, she seemed to be talking to herself as she looked to the side. This was not her doing at all, she was taken to this time line out of her will, well you could say that.

"we would not say that" a figure engulfed by flames said as it appeared, its glowing red eyes looked over the elves, a strong power came from him, though his appearance he was not a demon. he was hologram so he could not be attacked

44Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Jo

Jo

"Shit! What's that doing in here?!" The short elf jumped as the figure in flames appeared in the cart for them all to see and hear, 'I don't get payed enough for this kind of crap...' He thought to himself as he sighed.

"Who are you?" The female elf said in her sing-songy elfish voice as she closely watched the figure form of fire. 'Flames? A figure formed of flames? What the...' She thought to herself as she wasn't shore what else to say to a flaming person.

"What's going on back there? Are you guys alright?" The taller elf ridding up front shouted back to them as the wagon kept moving forward though the forest.

Jo stood in front of the hologram in wonder. She reach out to touch the flames but they weren't even hot and her hand went right though the firery creature.

"Jo wonders, How do you burn and yet don't die?"

45Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Lathura turned his head to look over moved his female elf she asked him her question, his glowing red eyes seemed to burn into her soul.
"I'm the one that placed Narda in this time line" he said in a dark crackling voice like fire, his head turned to look over to The short elf, he seemed to be a little annoyed about his statement he started to walked towards the elf.

______

"ah... Lathura, can you hold on the hole engulfed by flames thing I think your freaking out the locals" as Narda said that the flames discovered and a tall guy wearing black leather pants and a black top stood there his black short hair was spiked up, tattoo of fire was on the hole length of his left arm. Narda she stood up then placed her hand to rest on his shoulder

"This is one of my masters lord Lathura, if you think his hole flame this is bad you should see lady Yuir its like looking right at the sun, or lord Riork well he is not so bad just stand in a pitch black room and close your eyes and imagine two blue orb looking at you..." Narda looked at the elf's

46Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:34 am

Jo

Jo

"Sorry, but I can't see into the future like my king can. So really who are you element casters? Are you the ones lord Damender is looking for?" The female elf spoke to Lathura, she wasn't trying to be rude she was just interested that was all and had heard the demon lord Demander was smoking out all element casters for some reason unkown to her.

The taller elf stopped the wagon pulling on the rains and coming to a halt. He moved back the cloth that cover the cart and looked inside at the new comer with a very confused look on his face. "How did you get on broad wile we were moving stranger?" He thought the creature must of teleported in their cart but why and what did this bean want with them all.

"Well take her back to her own timeline then, why on earth to we need that little girl here?!" The short elf groaned in anger, he got up pressing Jo out of his way he sent her crushing to the wooden floor of the wagon. So that he could stand before the strange creature though the bean was a lot taller then him. He eyed off the creature. "Is it a fight your looking for?! Arrrr...." He cried a battle cry as he draw his hammer.

Jo went slamming into the wooden floor broads heading her head. Which course her transformation to Forsaken though she still laid on the floor.

47Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:22 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Lathura looked at the short elf as he then raised his hand and flames surrounded him
"She is here to do what we wish of her... and she is staying" He looked at the elf, only the area around the short elf had flames and they where not burning the wagon. his head turned to look over to the female elf as he shock his head.
"No.. I'm different to the element casters" he said as he looked at her with his burning red eyes.

"ah... I don't really think you should all fight" Narda held up her hand to them as she then looked at Jo laying on the ground only it was not Jo anymore
"Umm... Jo are you alright" she asked as she walked over to her and knelt next to her.

48Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Jo

Jo

Forsaken sat up glaring at Narda near her and then saw the elf that had hit her. Which filled her with anger toward him. She held her arm out towards him and her hand flat towards him. Her telekinesis pushed the shorter elf out of the flames and up against the side of the wagon. She clunched her frist which coursed the elf to start choking as he gasped for air.

She glanced around seeing if Graven had returned to her since she had been sleeping but he was no where to be seen. She till held the elf in her psychic hold. A single tear rolled down her face as she showed an emotion of missing Graven, which was something very rare for Forsaken to have feelings and show them.

The short elf coughed and choked as Forsaken held him against the wooden cart. He didn't seem to be making many friends today so it seemed. He could barely breathe as he gasped for ever bit of air going though his body.

49Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Lathura looked at the people around him and then left.
_____
Narda looked at Forsaken as she then sighed stood up, she could not just let this happen, hay the short elf was annoying but she could not let this happen.

Narda used her hidden power, she asked and she was given Power negation, Ability to cancel the powers of others with in a 40 mile radius for the time that she used this power anyone around her would not be able to use any spells potions or magic like Forsakens telekinesis or another powers she may have.

"Your not Jo Who are you and what happened to Jo?"

50Walking through the Shadows  - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:33 am

Jo

Jo

"I'm not telling you anything little girl!"

Forsaken snapped at her as her powers stopped working but they would soon return. Narda had mostly weaken the elves even more so since Forsaken had the same power levels as Narda her power would soon return to her much quicker then the elves would get their's.

"Were is Grrr-aven?!"

She demanded to know although even if he was hear it would be very unlikely that any of them would be able to see him since that was one of this powers to hide himself.

The short elf took in a deep breath as he was freed for her grasp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next