Seven hero's drawn together by fate and stay tied together by their friendship. Keda with power over Psychic, Savira power over Fire, Medlock power over water, Kathleen power over lightening, Gotro power over earth, Scott power over light and Salvador

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking through the Shadows

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Walking through the Shadows  - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows on Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:45 am

Narda new that Forsaken would not be able to hurt anyone using powers as Power negation was a content and not a spell so her powers would not return at all until Narda stopped using this power.

And it was true Forsaken had the same power level as Narda but the powers she got from hidden power where stronger then Forsaken's as they were from the Nine the source of all the magic in the realms other then that they where evenly matched, She never used it unless she had to and Narda would not use hidden power to kill as she was there to keep the balance and Forsaken was in balance, she was needed to kill the people that had done that to her.

"I Don't know where Grrr-aven is, when I found jo she was alone in the streets" Narda said as she looked at Forsaken, how rude! she thought to her self as she looked at Forsaken then over to the elven

"I think you should just leave... and let us stay here..." Narda said as she turned to the eleven people that where holding them.

View user profile

52Walking through the Shadows  - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 pm

"Leave but... are King he'll have are heads for this..." The female elf seemed very worried.

"I'm out of here, get out of are wagon!" The shorter elf shouted at them, "Your all a brunch of crazy's!"

"There's nothing we can do about that now," He spoke to the female elf, "We can't make these people come with us, so we have to let them leave." The taller elf opened the back of the wagon up as if asking them to leave them be.

Forsaken walked out of the wagon she didn't care for these worthless elves.

View user profile

53Walking through the Shadows  - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Narda looked at the female Elf as she then took off a ring and then handed it to her. As she gave her a smile

"well see as you have my ring I'm just going to have to come to you town after to get it back now aren't I... Just tell your king I will come in a few months thats a promise.. and if he dose anything to you..."
She looked at the female elf as her eyes glowed deep blood red "I will Kill him"

she turned her head to look over to the short elf she then gave her fangs showing him a grin as she then let in "I'm really going to miss you" she whispered into his ear as she then bit it gently, her eyes went back to there honey brown color and her fangs vanished one again

Then she took her leave from the wagon. Narda walked after Forsaken

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum