Dream Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven hero's drawn together by fate and stay tied together by their friendship. Keda with power over Psychic, Savira power over Fire, Medlock power over water, Kathleen power over lightening, Gotro power over earth, Scott power over light and Salvador

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking through the Shadows

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Walking through the Shadows  Empty Walking through the Shadows Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda
A lone girl walked through the town, this was not always a good thing as there where slave traders in this place. She was brought to this place and time she could not work out why that was. They had better have a good reason for this.

Walking over to the water fetcher in the center of the town and sat down on the edge, she could feel peoples eyes on her, looking onto a bag that she had over her shoulder and started to rummage through it, she came across the little brown bag and looked at what was inside
they could have at least gave me a bit more money before they sent me here Narda thought as she then closed her bag and looked around at the clouded streets. what was she to do for a place to sleep or food the had a little but it would only last her around about three days then she would be broke

Narda's stomach grumbled as she sighted, the was so hungry but really should save her money for other things, looking around she spotted a few people looking at her from over in the corner, this she did not like as all, she thought it would be best to stay where she was rather then go into a alleyway and get attacked or something like that

2Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:07 am

Jo

Jo

Jo peered around the statue that stood in the middle of the fountain. A large statue of an Atlantean who had once washed up on the docks of Passing Shadows the pirates had thought her a mermaid. Seeming they'd never seen an Atlantean rise from the sea's before. The Altantean people rarely left their city after all innless for war or for those that broke their laws and sneak out of the city.

She'd been playing in the water before this young girl had appeared. The girl looked younger then herself since she looked the age of nineteen but her mind state was that of a four year old. She wore a short black dress that came to above her knees. Her feet where bare, her long black hair was mattered and her eyes were a full on soulless black.

3Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:46 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda
Feeling someone watching her Narda quickly turned to see the girl looking at her from behind the large statue, standing to her feet she turned looked at the girl, She really should not be here alone. A voice was telling her that she was innocent but she could he dangerous, but Narda was meant to help her or something.

"Hi there... what is it your doing there?" Narda asked as she smiled at her with a kind friendly smile as not the frighten the her.

4Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:29 am

Jo

Jo

"Jo was just playing in the water and she likes the pretty stone statue. Its nice to grazes a upon with Jo's eyes."

She always spoke in third person. After being used as a lab rat for fifty years her mind was a little bit like scrambled eggs. She escaped the people who had imprisoned her with the help of a loyal friend. Her spirit buddy Grrr-aven but she hadn't seen him around in sometime now and she was so very lonely.

"Jo much wonders why your here?"

The smile on her face was so childish and sweet. She was so happy that someone had cared to talk to her of all people.

5Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda
Giving as smile to the girl she then placed her hand on the side of her own face as if she was thinking. standing like that for a wile she then spoke
"Well.. I was just going to stay the night Jo" looking at jo she smiled this girl did not look like she was from hear and was odd, if she was left alone slave traders would most probably take her.
"My name is Narda... so tell me, dose Jo have a place to sleep?" she asked her with a kind voice. it was getting late and she was going to find a place to say the night and she did not want to leave her all alone out here

6Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Jo

Jo

"Jo doesn't sleep in the big shelter's that the other creature's hide in at night. Jo doesn't know why they all disappear at night. Are they afraid of the darkness? or perhaps the large shiny orb in the sky?"

She looked up at the bright glowing moon that light up the quite street at night. She reached out her hand up to the night sky as if trying to touch it but no matter how far so stretched it seemed to come no closer to her grasp.

"Jo doesn't have a night shelter to hid in. No she doesn't. Does Narda have one to run to?"

She danced around Narda basking in the moonlight.

7Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda
Oh this girl was hopeless, she would get taken advantage of or killed if she left her out on the streets, Narda began to wonder how long this girl had been alone in this place for. scratching her head Narda sighted she would have to take her to the hotel with her she could not just leave her out in the cold, not after she had spoke to this her, not that she would have left her anyway. Smiling at her she then held out her hand to take Jo's
"I'm going to find one... Jo can come with me if she wants" Narda said as she smiled at the girl that looked older then her, as she waited for Jo to take her hand.

8Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Jo

Jo

She took the younger girls hand in hers and nodded happily.

"Jo well come with you. Jo would very much like that. Not many people want to talk to Jo."

She followed Narda skipping along the way and kept a grip on Narda's hand. So that she wouldn't loses her new found friend.

9Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda
Making her way to a Hotel Narda also made shore that she would not lose this girl. Walking in together they walked up to the door as she then asked for a Room for two. The man at the desk smirked as he handed her the key to there room, as Narda took the key she asked for Food to be taken up to there room, picking from a list of meat, salads, fruits and sweet's so there was a little of everything, it would come a little latter. As Narda handed over the money she realized that thing where cheaper in this time from her time.

"come on Jo.. let go up to our room" Narda smiled at her as she then started to walk down the hallway with the girl at her side.

10Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Jo

Jo

She looked at the number on the key the man downstairs had given them when Narda had traded him paper for a shiny metal key. The man's loss in deed the key was very pretty and useful to open one of those rooms. She took the key from Narda's hand and run down the hallway instill she swore the number that matched the keys she held.

"Jo says open door. Jo commands you to be open!"

She waved the shiny keys at the large wooden door but nothing happened which much disappointed her. She frowned as she lend her head against the door frame in defeat and dropped the keys to the floor.

11Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda Trying hard not to laugh her shoulders shacking as she then turned away so she would be able to keep back her laughter and then walked over to the door bending down and picking up the key she put it in the door and turned it then opened the door as she smiled and held the door open putting the key in her pocket as so Jo would not be able to take it from her.

A Large king size bed was in the middle of the room, then in the bath room was large five seter spar/ bath thing.

"Go on then jo... you can go in first"
Narda said as she looked down at the girl with a smile.

12Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 am

Jo

Jo

She walked into bathing room with curiosity, it was very cold on her bare feet as she touch the tiles on the floor and then she put her hand in the bath tub wondering wear the water was. This was very different to the fountain in the town square.

"Jo can't find the fountain. Why doesn't the water follow freely for Jo?"

Stepping over the wall of the bath she stood inside the bathtub looking around for what was blocking the follow of the water. She lent down peering into the drown hole.

"Jo can hear the water. Come back here naughty water, Jo wants you!"

13Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Shacking her had Narda looked at the girl as she then shut the door to the room they where staying in as she then locked it, walking over to the bed she put her bag in the bed side table as she then walked into the bath room where Jo was talking down the plug hole.

"That is because its not a fountain... this is a bath... the water that is in here is warm and not cold like the fountain"
Narda said as she looked at Jo and placed her hand onto her shoulder

"I will show you after we get to eat"
It would still be a few minets before the food that she ordered would come up, in this time Narda was hoping to talk to Jo a little bit more.

"So does Jo have a family here? Jo have Mother father sister or Brother around passing shadows?"

14Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Jo

Jo

"Jo has a brother called Zack but she doesn't know where to find him. Jo hasn't seen mother or father in a long time, she doesn't know what happened to them. Jo is very sad. Jo had a friend a man called Grrr-aven but he to has left Jo alone. Jo misses him very dearly. That she does."

Tears fell from her pure black eyes as she thought of her family she had once had all around her and the one true friend that had alway been there for her.

"He said he'd never leave Jo."

She weeped, her heart filled with swore.

"That he loved his Jo."

"But... he isn't here with Jo anymore."

She dropped to the her hands and knees in the bathtub as swore overwelmed her.

"Grrr-aven!"

She shouted as her frist hit the bottom of the bath in anger.

15Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:10 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Moving to stand in the tub next to Jo as she knelt down and places her hand under Jo's chin as she then lifted her head to look at Narda with her other hand she wiped her tears away.

"Well Jo I promise that I will not leave you if i can help it, if you would like me as a friend" Narda said as she looked at the girl right in the eyes, Narda was not lying as long as she could Narda would stay with Jo and if she had to leave this time, she would do everything she could to take Jo with her so she would not be alone.

16Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm

Jo

Jo

"You would never leave Jo?"

She was somewhat unshore, many had promise Jo before that they would always be by her side and yet they where no were to be seen. She whipped her eyes with her hands.

"Well you help Jo find her brother?"

Jo life mission was to find her brother no matter what and return to him bring their family together once more. On the other hand Forsaken's mission was to hunt down the people who did this to her, who missed with her mind and hurt the people she loved.

"Jo wants to trust you, but she is unshore."

17Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:42 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda looked at her with a smile as she then helped the girl to her feet. She really wanted to help her but she didn't know if she would be able to find her brother.

"I'll try my hardest not to leave you alone and if for some reason... if I do I promise all come to find you again.. okay I'll do everything i can to"
Narda looked at the girl as she then smiled as she walked with her out of the bath room and then sat her on the bed.

"Okay.. I'll help you find your brother"

there was a knock on the door as the food had come, walking over to the door the opened it said thank you and brung food inside, there was everything there all kinds of food

"let eat jo"

18Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 am

Jo

Jo

"Fooood! Jo has so many chooses to pick from. Jo has never seen this much food be before."

She pick up a slices of cheese, she never seen or tasted food such like this before. She been mostly eating rotten fruit from the local bins and salty fish from the ocean. She took a fresh slice of apple knowing it was like the food from the bin but its taste was so... so... well better.

"Its so juicy! Jo much likes fresh food so much more."

She took a some ham and tasted it. A smile light up on her face it was so yummy.

"So where is Narda and Jo going tomorrow?"

She wondered where Narda would take them to in their travels.

19Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:14 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda took one of the other apples as she then smiled at the girl and started to eat it, this was so nice? really it just tasted like a normal apple but how was she meant to know that the girl had been eating form bins to survive.

"well... I don't really know"
Narda said with half chewed apple in her mouth, her table manners where not all the best, but nor where they the worst. swallowing to apple Narda looked over to the girl, waving the hand that held her apple at jo.

"Where would you like to go jo" she asked jo as she took another bite of the apple

20Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Jo

Jo

"Jo likes water very much. Jo and Narda could go on a boat across the sea's. What does the Narda think?"

She took a whole apple off the tray and bit down hard into it. Chewing it in her mouth she waited to hear what her new friend thought.

"Then Jo can go fishing wile on the boat and Jo can eats fishies! Jo not shore if she can swim though but Jo wants to learn how to swim. So she can go in the big, big, big... Big water!"

21Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda looked at the girl as she then grabbed some chicken, she kind felt like a pig but jo seemed to be eating just as much so it did not bother her

"Well how about this... I'll take you to a river or the beach and teach you how to swim... then we can go on a big boat a little latter then" Narda smiled at the girl, having not idea how this was going to work but at the moment that did not bother her at all

22Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:14 am

Jo

Jo

"Narda doesn't mind wasting her time to teach Jo to swim? Jo's very thankful. Though isn't Narda here for a reason to? Why did you come here Narda?"

She laid on the bed resting her head on one of the pillows. Her long black hair flowed down over the pillow and sheets. As she mench on a chicken leg as wile.

Jo was one of though creature's that just kept eating if the food was their in front of her. It didn't make her fat that was just the way her body worked. She could store up food in her body and go for days with out more food. But if it was in front of her she'd gladly eat it.

23Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:59 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda smiled at the girl as she lay back onto the pillow, next to Jo chewing on the chicken, looking up at the roof.

"Well I have no problem with helping you learn how to swim" Narda said as she then finished her chicken, taking a brake on eating to let her food go down, as she then placed her hand behind her head, she did not even know the reason she was taken to this place, maybe it was for this girl?

"Well Jo, I was just passing threw that's all..."

24Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:54 am

Jo

Jo

"Jo thinks It must have of been fate. That's what Grrr-aven always use to say to Jo."

She finnished her chicken as well and sucked on the bone as she fell asleep next to Narda. Sound asleep she dreamed of her brother and being with him once more.

25Walking through the Shadows  Empty Re: Walking through the Shadows Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Narda also fell a sleep as the girl did as well as there was nothing to do or no one to talk to ether, her dreams took her all over this world.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next