Dream Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven hero's drawn together by fate and stay tied together by their friendship. Keda with power over Psychic, Savira power over Fire, Medlock power over water, Kathleen power over lightening, Gotro power over earth, Scott power over light and Salvador

You are not connected. Please login or register

The fun of the hunt!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The fun of the hunt! Empty The fun of the hunt! Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

_Jacouse_

Soft foot steps echoed in the night air as a tall thin figure walked along a wide long dirt path his red eyes glisten in the moonlight. Heading in the detection of a small town on the boarders of Volcana called Fire stone.

Stopping and tilting his head up to looked as the half moon Jacouse had a smirk creep across his face, the smell of Eleven blood was in the air so rich and old, the thought of tormenting killing and feeding from them made him become a little existed.

"Oh how it feels to be free once again"Jacouse said as he then looked forward
Jacouse has been wondering around for a few months with, burning killing and leaving ruins behind him on the path behind him, Jacouse had made a name for his self, well it was good to go back to his old ways after he had escaped from Demanders Castle, where he had been chained up for over 200 years, after he tryed to kill the Demon lord, he didn't do to bad he managed to kill over 500 of his followers but when it came to the Lord his self, Jacouse was knocked back down to size

2The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 am

Savira

Savira

A white wolf wondered though the forest. She know that if she got to close to Volcana she would be shot with arrows but her people had lived in the forest of Howling Falls for hundreds of years and had just as much right to be here as the elves.

She had not been around back then but being only seventeen herself. It was true her people were Immortal and stop aging in looks when they reached twenty-five. Though she hadn't lived that long as of yet.

Sniffing the air around her. She could smell another creature near by. Following his trail, she appeared though the brushes seeing the man that didn't seem to be an elf. After all there were a lot of elves and elfen settlements in this forest.

She laid down in the brushes watching him with her leafy green-with a shade of honey brown eyes wondering why he'd come to Howling falls forest.

3The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

_Jacouse_

Stepping to start to walk once more when he got the sent of Elven blood, it was close, but that was not all it was, there was the smell of Werewolf blood in that as well, that was odd the Elven where to proud to cross breed, or at least that was what he thought.

He walked slowly at the same speed he was to start off with as not to alarm his watcher that he new they where there, as he thought of where he had smelt that blood before, then he remembered the woman that Demanders kept as a pet, she smelt like this not just in being werewolf it was something in the blood as well like the creature following him was her kin.

but what was the woman name? what did Demanders call her? Mutt? well that was what he called her but what did she hay her name was? he thought to himself as he then stopped and put the a finger on the side of his face.

"Lilly that was what she said her name was" Jacouse spoke in his dark voice as he then put his hands together in front of him. the only thing he had to look forward in that damp sell was watching the daily beatings the demon lord gave to the werewolf woman.

It excited him to see the red of her blood on the white of her pail skin oh how it thrilled him.but after her beating she was thrown in the sell with him only she was not chained like Jacouse, she was good company as well though he didn't let her know what he was really like.

Come to think of it what did happen to her when Jacouse escaped? he had broken free and aloud her to get free as well but Lily suggested that they split up that way they would not be so easy to follow, they did but Jacouse killed destroyed and tried to draw the forces towards him, he still dose not know why he did that, she was only a mutt why should he care what happened to her, why is even thinking of her oh right the creature following him

4The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 am

Savira

Savira

She wasn't looking for a fight but their was something about this creature. His smell it was like she'd smelt it before but a long time ago, it was faint though. He smelled like a wolf as if he'd been hanging with other wolves.

Savira was very bold, she would walk head frist into things without asking questions frist. She walked out of the brushes and walked right up to him.

Sniffing his hand, it was there he'd been close to her mother. He seemed to be a demon. She so dearly hoped he was here to give her a message from her mother. It had been so long since she'd seen her.

She wished she could free her mother but alone she had no change against the demon lord. She'd been planning to storm his castle with her pack.

5The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse
His head Turned to look down at the white wolf as he then stopped walking as he then pulled his hand back from the wolf before it could touch him.

"I would not do that little wolf... My skin is poisonous, it would kill you if you touched it directory" Jacouse placed both his hand on his hips as he the crouched down to look the wolf in the face, looking Savira over he then tilted his head to the side

"I could swear you were Lilly? But you don't smell like her" standing up again he looked down at the little wolf as he then smirked. Lilly had told him about this place and what the elven king had done to her, maybe deep down that way why he had come here to kill them, he could not say, but really why would he care blood is blood no matter whom it spills from.

He did not feel like killing this wolf, he craved Elven blood, the rich old taste would give him satisfaction for days

6The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 am

Savira

Savira

He know her mother that made her very happy. Perhaps he know if she was well. She wanted to speak to him though she was unshore if he spoke wolfish the language of the wolves and she really didn't want to shape shift into her elf form for then she would be naked.

"Do you know my mother well?"

Savira spoke in wolfish a language that rarely any creature understood innless they were wolf, dog demon or had an ability to talk to animals. Most likely this demon wouldn't hear her speaking in words to him just hear her barking at him. Bark, Bark... Bark.

7The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:58 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse
Looking at the wolf he then sighed as he put both his hands all he could hear was barking, waving them at her he smiled. he could tell that it was only trying to talk to him but he could only under stand, Snakes, spiders, scorpions or thing like that.

"Hay hay... I can't understand you little wolf... sorry" Smiling at her he then tilted his head as the looked like he was thing about something. it was then he remembered that Lilly gave him a Moon ring, kinda what would be called as a friendship ring, just to tell other werewolves from her group that he was not a threat to them.

"Oh right I have it" He said as he then pulled it out and showed it to the wolf. Not really sure what would happen from then.

8The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Savira

Savira

She couldn't believe the ring the demon had on. It was what her pack called a ring of a alliances. It bore the symbol of her pack, theses ring were only given to truly special creatures outside the pack they could without no doubt be trusted by her pack members. Had her mother given this to him or had it been stolen.

Silencing herself he could understand her words. If he truly was a loyal omega to the pack he wouldn't harm her. Omega's were the lowest ranked in the pack but normally had useful skills the pack could use. She couldn't let this matter go. She continued to follow the omega, to learn why he'd come to their forest and if she could truly trust in him with her life. He didn't seem to relies or know that she was Alpha of the pack he allied with as one of them. She wondered if he would know of her if he saw her elfish form.

9The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse
Suddenly he no longer wanted to Kill the elven for some reason he was feeling a little happy, he new that this was Lilly's child but she had not really talked to him about the strutter of the pack, so he really didn't know how it worked.

Jacouse stopped walking as he then placed his hand over his mouth, he was getting rather tied, walking off the path he came to some bushes as he then came to sit down leaning up agents the tree.

"Wow I'm tied" he said in his voice as he then lent his head back, placing his hand on the tree, four red spiders three white dot with smaller black dot in them with what seemed like eyes climbed from up his sleeve, one of the dots moved it came apparent they where eyes on the spiders. they spread out around him, if anything came close to them he would know he closed his eyes.

10The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Savira

Savira

Savira found it strange how sleepy the omega had suddenly become. She wondered if he was hurting somewhere on his body but she remembered his warning about the poison and dared not touch him. She decided it best to leave him to his slumber for now. She bark a soft goodbye to him as she walked onwards though the forest coming to a river bank.

She stepped into the water, into the deepest part of the water and transformed back into her elfish form. Washing the dirt from her hands and feet. She could still stand in the deepest part but it was still enough to cover her body from peering eyes. She wasn't a very good swimmer and wouldn't go into water she couldn't stand in.

11The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse
Smirked as he saw it all, but did not focus all that much on Savira as he did on what was around her, knowing lilly Jacouse felt the strange need to protect her child.
Removing his over black and red magic uses robe, Jacouse then cleansed it from poison using one of his powers so it would not harm her, then using his web power he placed it on the ground for Savira to use if she wished to.
Jacouse was now sitting there in his black pants with a back sleeve less top.
Oh lilly your child seems to be like you he thought to him self as he then opened his eyes and looked up to the sky "Where are you lilly? did you get away? or are you still trapped" he asked to the night softly

12The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Savira

Savira

The water was so nice and cool. She raised an eyebrow at a black red robe laying on the dirt by the edge of the bank. Was someone else in the river. Had they left it here or had it washed down the river. It looked a lot like the robe the demon had been wearing had he been watching her change.

She got out of the water shaking some of the water off her body and hair a very dog like acted. Though she was still wet she wrapped the robe around her body. She made her way to where the demon was still siting gazing up at the clouds.

"Thank you, Omega. I'm much grateful to you."

Her voice was very sing-songy like her mothers, very soft with a thick accent of elfish in her tone.

13The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse
Turing his head to look over to Savira he looked at her with his blood red eyes, as he then smirked and looked back up to the sky.
"You are welcome young one" Jacouse said as he then moved his head to look back at the elven girl, she did look a lot like her mother but seemed to lack the charm and grace that her mother had that could only come with age.
"tell me. what dose Omega mean?.. lady Lilly told me a little about her home but I don't know about the way it all works.. so would you be as so kind to tell me... Savira"In all honesty he knew her name from the moment he was able to tell that she was Lilly's child as Lilly did not stop talking about her and the other werewolf's it was nice to have some one there to talk to, she made it not so lonely in that dark dungeon cell

14The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Savira

Savira

"You do know my mother, is she well?"

Tears wield in her eyes as she thought of her mother. Also he seemed to know her name but not her rank in the pack.

"An Omega is a lowest rank wolf or non-wolf creature that is apart of are pack. Most omega's are choosen for they have special skills that can aid the pack survival. Then their is higher rank wolves like hunters, shamans and soldiers. Then above them are beta wolves often children of the Alpha wolves or a very noble wolf. Beta's can take rule over the pack when Alpha's are away for to long. The highest rank are Alpha wolves they rule the pack and are royalty to the pack. Do you understand now Omega?"

15The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse nodded his head as he then looked over to the side then closed his eyes again, she seemed happy that he spoke her mothers name, but really there was nothing that he could tell her about her mother, as he did not know here she was.
"That is all fear and well.... but I would rather you call me by my name Savira... Jacouse just sounds better to me then Omega" Jacouse said with a smirk on his face, he did not agree to join in with this pack thing, he was only told by Lilly that if he came to her home and showed the ring it would make it so they would not kill him, and would kind of trust him but he would have to prove to them that he was not going to harm them.

16The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Savira

Savira

"Very well Jacouse. What brings you to howling falls forest?"

She respected that he wished to be called by this true name. She wondered if she would be able to assist him.

"Do you need a place to stay Sir Jacouse?"

17The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse Moved to stand up onto his feet as he then looked at the girl with his blood red as he moved his and to brush his hair out of his face. Jacouse did come to feed as he needed blood and body liquids from his pry for his survival.

"If you really need to know... I came to feed on elven blood" placing his hand onto his left hip as he then brushed past her and placed his and on her should witch was covered by his rob.

"Don't worry your safe... I feed of pure elven blood.. and I normally go for the older once as well.. over 300, aged so well, like wine" A smile came over his face as he then removed his hand from her shoulder then looked up into the sky.

"Well my lady" Jacouse said as he bowed to her "If you have a place i could resat that would be much appreciated"

18The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 am

Savira

Savira

"Well my packs village isn't far from here."

Her pack lived in the thickest part of the forest away from peering eyes. She noted the way he kept staring up at the sky as if he longed for something.

"Beside myself their are no elves in my pack. Not that I'm saying I agree with you harming an elf but if you need food you well not find any at my home."

19The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:45 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

Jacouse moved his eyes to look at her with his red eyes as he then moved his hand play with the white strand of hair.

"Feeding off elven blood was not of my choosing, its just the kind of demon I am... besides I only kill one every three months" he said as he looked at her, elven blood was so rich it allowed them to feed so little and all up there where only ten of this kind of demon, they where kind what nature would say as balance.

"I have no taste for any other blood so you and your people are safe... I will feed tomorrow morning... away from you so you don't have to watch it"Jacouse said as he looked at her with a smile, he fed like a spider so it was not the nicest thing to see.

20The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Savira

Savira

"You believe it alright to kill one every three mouths? Does that make it just for you Sir Jacouse. "

She know he had to live and for some reason that was how it was done for his race but it never seemed right to willingly take anothers life.

Coming upon a waterfall they were entering her home within Howling falls, Zorganic Village.

(OOC:- Switch to the Howling Falls broad with me please.)

21The fun of the hunt! Empty Re: The fun of the hunt! Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 am

Nozmi

Nozmi

(OOC: Okay good idea)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum